View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006   #6
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX
Re: well against my better judgement i decided you all should know...

Basically what happened, is i had the tcugo off and when it was shifting from 2nd to 3rd it was slipping out of gear but then it would eventually get into 3rd. but then it was getting worse and worse, until it wouldnt go into to any of the gears. so in order to limp it home i had to turn off the car, then turn it on and it would move for about 10 seconds then would slip and wouldnt go back into gear. so im not exactly sure what broke on the tranny.
ok yes i have had the TCUGo for only like 2 weeks, but i really havent been hitting it that hard, ive had it on stage three, never even had it on stage 5. Im not sure but i think the tranny fluid and filter were changed when i had the motor replaced under warrenty. which was about 30,000 miles ago.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote