View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006   #8
howslowcanyougo
Older than Dirt...

Drives: IX EVO MR/SE
Re: well against my better judgement i decided you all should know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpunx99GSX
Basically what happened, is i had the tcugo off and when it was shifting from 2nd to 3rd it was slipping out of gear but then it would eventually get into 3rd. but then it was getting worse and worse, until it wouldnt go into to any of the gears. so in order to limp it home i had to turn off the car, then turn it on and it would move for about 10 seconds then would slip and wouldnt go back into gear. so im not exactly sure what broke on the tranny.
ok yes i have had the TCUGo for only like 2 weeks, but i really havent been hitting it that hard, ive had it on stage three, never even had it on stage 5. Im not sure but i think the tranny fluid and filter were changed when i had the motor replaced under warrenty. which was about 30,000 miles ago.
That totaly sucks man, what a royal f@*kin pain!

What are you doing with the old car now?

My TCUGO will be here anyday now, BUT I'm gonna get all the tranny work done before it even goes in, and in your honor am getting a bigger tranny cooler!

Thanks for all the good and Honest feedback Tom, it may have saved my or some elses tranny! <or maybe not? We'll see?>

A moment of silence is in order here for Toms Red 2G with the tire flys and bad side skirts, that he loved and cherished.....

Seriously, I'm sorry to hear this bad news for you man.....:-<

Last edited by howslowcanyougo; 04-06-2006 at 12:28 AM..
howslowcanyougo is offline   Reply With Quote