MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Member Intros/Bios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2008   #1
nchittendon

Attempt to make things right

Well hello MitsuStyle. I understand that I'm already a bit of a "Star" here. I guess I'm here because I feel that if you're going to bash on someone you don't even know, you could at least invite them to beating......right? I mean, you found me on MNSC, and you found my "Ricer Board" so why not contact the site creator and owner (myself) and let me know that there is a lynching and I am involved?

I'm not here to start any more problems because I can clearly see that Jake has started plenty. I also see that he has fessed up to most of them and apologized as well. I personally, just found out about all this sh!t goin down and I have taken ownership of Vogel Performance since the 1st of January. Am I bit pissed off.....uh, yeah. Am I thinking about pulling the plug all together on the whole project.....fuckin right. I too was lied to and kept in the dark.

Basically, the money that was collected was used to keep the rent paid and what-not until the SBA loan came through. I had NO idea where the money came from that was paying the rent. I was told that it was obtained legitimately.

Jake needed me for my credit, obviously, to help get the loan. But, because the loan is 100% in my name, I also have a contract done up by a lawyer to protect myself. I have a lot invested in this "project" and won't get left with my dick out in the wind, I assure you. I will also see what I can do to make previous engagements "right" once again. I understand that there is money owed, or engines owed and I will do what I can to see those promises fulfilled. I won't lie, the SBA loan has not come through yet, so we are idle at this time. Anyone who has dealt with the government knows it can take forever to get things done.

Once the loan comes through we are planning on getting an AWD dyno, mandrel pipe bender, welder, trailer, jet-wash, and various other equipment to help us on our way. I will tell the 2 guys that made the trek to Winona (whom I don't know, BTW) that your situation will be taken care of before any other purchases will be made with that money. What happened to you guys was bullshit, and I can understand why you're pissed. I would be too. Cali to Winona is quite a drive (I should know, I drive truck for a living) so I can clearly gauge how pissed you were/are.

I hope that clears things up a bit. After reading all the threads on different DSM sites, I'm not sure how much business I'll actually have, but it's something I've wanted to do for a long time. I used to wrench for a shop after 2 years of tech school and they didn't pay squat. So I got into truckin to make some good money. I told myself that I would never wrench again unless it was for myself. Now I have the opportunity and it's blemished by this. Consider me equally annoyed. If Jake were an equal partner in this, I would have already backed out. But currently, I am the owner of Vogel Performance. I am going to attempt to ride this out and hope that I can help heal the proverbial scarring that Jake has left with the name.

Lastly, I would ask that since Vassil, Brian, or any of you guys don't even fuckin know me, in all my "douche-ness," I would appreciate keeping me out of your little conversations. I work hard to keep my name out of the mud, and I don't need a bunch of e-thugs on a forum trashing my name and my website for something Jake did to you. If you're all butt-hurt over what Jake did, take it up with Jake. But hoping that I go down with him, and threatening to print fliers so that MY business fails, or showing up to MY dyno day to attempt to ruin me is not appreciated, in the least bit. I hope you can understand my frustration here. I just caught wind of this, and I am doing what I can to make it right. And please don't think that I am some 18 year old street-punk that doesn't know jack shit about the world and how to operate. Again, I see maybe three names on this site of people that would know a little about me, but none of you here KNOW me. So if you're going to attack me, and or my "Ricer Board" then at least invite me to the fight.

Sorry we had to meet this way.

Neil Chittendon
Owner: Vogel Performance
www.autotechniques.org/forums
neil@vogelperformance.com

Last edited by nchittendon; 03-05-2008 at 09:20 AM..
nchittendon is offline   Reply With Quote